Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1755 High Sep 22
- RES 3: 1.1610/92 Bear channel top from Jun 1 high / High Oct 28
- RES 2: 1.1514 Low Nov 5
- RES 1: 1.1374/1390 High Nov 18 / 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1226 @ 06:08 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 1.1185 Low Jul 1, 2020
- SUP 2: 1.1128 1.764 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 3: 1.1040 76.4% retracement of the Mar '20 - Jan '21 uptrend
- SUP 4: 1.0976 2.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
EURUSD is unchanged and consolidating near recent lows. The outlook remains bearish. This week's move lower reinforces bearish conditions and confirmed an extension of the bearish sequence of lower lows and lower highs. The focus is on 1.1185 next, Jul 1 2020 low ahead of 1.1128, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is at 1.1374, Nov 18 high with the 20-day EMA at 1.1390.