Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.59 High Nov 5
- RES 3: 130.02 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 129.99 High Nov 19
- RES 1: 128.79/129.60 High Dec 1 / High Nov 23 and key resistance
- PRICE: 127.67 @ 17:17 GMT Dec 3
- SUP 1: 127.49 Low Nov 29 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 127.28 1.00 proj of the Jun 1 - Sep 22 - Oct 20 price swing
- SUP 3: 127.04/126.65 Low Feb 15 / Low Feb 10
- SUP 4: 125.82 1.236 proj of the Jun1 - Sep 22 - Oct 20 price swing
The EURJPY outlook remains bearish. This follows the recent breach of 127.93, Sep 22 low and an important support. The break opens 127.04, Feb 15 low and note that MA studies still point south suggesting potential for a deeper decline further out. Key S/T resistance has been defined at 129.60, Nov 23 high where a break is required to ease the current bearish threat.