Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Issues polling from Research Co. shows a stark division between public views on the strengths of PM Justin Trudeau and Conservative leader Erin O'Toole. Trudeau scores better in 'social' areas (historic Liberal strengths) such as the environment and healthcare (as well as on COVID), while O'Toole does better in areas more important to right-wing voters such as crime and the economy:
(X) Would Be Best On...' Research Co. / Sept 13, 2021 / n=1000
- Crime: Erin O'Toole (Conservative): 29%, Justin Trudeau (Liberal): 26%, Jagmeet Singh (NDP): 12%, Maxime Bernier (PPC): 4%, Annamie Paul (Green): 2%
- Economy/Jobs: O'Toole: 33%, Trudeau: 29%, Singh: 15%, Bernier: 4%, Paul: 2%
- Energy: O'Toole: 27%, Trudeau: 25%, Singh: 13%, Paul: 5%, Bernier: 4%
- Environment: Trudeau: 28%, O'Toole: 17%, Singh: 16%, Paul: 14%, Bernier: 3%
- Healthcare: Trudeau: 29%, O'Toole: 23%, Singh: 21%, Bernier: 4%, Paul: 2%
- Immigration: Trudeau: 29%, O'Toole: 24%, Singh: 16%, Bernier: 4%, Paul: 2%
- Foreign Affairs: Trudeau: 31%, O'Toole: 26%, Singh: 13%, Bernier: 4%, Paul: 2%
- Covid: Trudeau: 36%, O'Toole: 22%, Singh: 12%, Bernier: 6%, Paul: 2%