Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
TRY comes under renewed pressure during our early European session.
- TRY is down 0.85% against the USD and 0.71% versus the EUR.
- This is providing some reversal in the Rand, as the latter gives back some of its early bid, despite the better Risk on tone.
- Estoxx and S&P are testing high of the day.
- USDTRY is eyeing a test back above 7.30, now at 7.28, ahead of yesterday high at 7.3485