Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: *** Tsy futures trading weaker, near overnight lows on narrow
range ahead FOMC policy annc later today, BoE tomorrow. Cautious trade ahead Fed
chair pick from US Pres Trump by Thu, NFP data Fri (+315k est). Also hear tax
reform annc pushed back to Thu amid contentious issues such as how local taxes
will be handled. Equities stronger (emini +8.75, 2581.5), gold stronger (XAU
+6.23, 1277.30), oil stronger (WTI +0.63, 55.01 -- early Mar highs).
- Asia, open/trade softer into London hours, misc acct selling in 5s and 10s,
FX-tied sales on stronger US$ vs. Yen (114.0325 last).
- London, Tsys followed EGBs lower w/EU and US equities making strong gains
(gold and oil higher as well). Couple TYZ Block sales around 5,780 from 124-25.5
to -26 said to be vs. Bunds (several times this week).
- Swaps, spds running mostly tighter, spd curve flatter w/fast$ and bank
portfolio rate paying in short end.
- Eurodollar futures trading weaker, at/near overnight lows on light volume. US$
LIBOR sets' up shortly.