Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys edged higher on Thursday in the lead-up to Friday's NFP
release, but finished off of highs, as Trump offered indefinite exemptions for
both Mexico & Canada re: metals tariffs (contingent on NAFTA progress).
- Tsys opened NY dealing lower, following the ECB's removal of its easing bias,
but rates rebounded on mildly dovish ECB Draghi statements.
- Tsys gradually traded higher into midday, with huge Bund short cover flow
lifting EGBs & Tsys in tow.
- Decent deal-tied flow was noted, with a good pick-up ahead of typically quiet
Friday for issuance; two-way trade/positioning ahead NFP was also seen, with
heavier bullish option trades noted (largely long put unwinds/buying calls.)
- T-Notes last 120.06, 10-Year yields last 2.857%.