Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys finished Tuesday's session well off of highs, with the curve
sitting flatter as shorter dated yields crept higher after the BOJ induced spike
higher in the Asia-Pacific session.
- BBG reports suggesting that the U.S. & China are said to seek a restart of
discussions to defuse the trade war triggered risk on flows, although the text
of the story was a little more vague than the initial headline.
- U.S. data was largely in line with exp., while MNI's Chicago PMI headline
beat, with the prices paid sub-index registering a 10-Year high.
- Deal-tied flow was noted, as was block buying of Eurodollar 2-Year bundles &
Red packs, fast-money a/c's liquidated steepeners, with positions squared ahead
of Wednesday's FOMC MonPol decision.
- T-Notes last at 119.13+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 2.925%.