January 27, 2023 16:16 GMT
TTF Finding Support But Still Down on the Week
TTF edges back up to positive on the day to recover nearly 3€/MWh from the low of the day.
- The European gas markets are finding a little support but still down about 11€/MWh on the week. Steady supplies, high storage levels and low demand has driven prices lower but risks to LNG supply and potential for further cold could add to market support. US LNG netbacks still encourage spot cargo deliveries to Asia over Europe.
- TTF FEB 23 up 0.9% at 55.3€/MWh
- TTF SUM 23 down -0.6% at 56.56€/MWh
- TTF WIN 23 down -0.1% at 65.4€/MWh
- TTF SUM 24 up 0.5% at 59€/MWh
- TTF WIN 24 up 0.1% at 59.7€/MWh