Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Operation Sea Wolf 2021 aims to test the management, efficiency, judgment, foresight, and decision-making abilities of the naval forces.
- It will also measure the capabilities of coordination with air and land forces and public institutions.
- A total of 10 public institutions and the Turkish Red Crescent are part of the exercise.
- About 25,500 personnel, 132 ships, 10 submarines, 43 aircraft, 28 helicopters, and 14 unmanned aerial vehicles will be on the field for surface warfare, submarine defense warfare, electronic warfare, and rescuing personnel scenarios.
- In the final phase of the drill, 83 ships will visit 22 ports in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean.
- The Turkish navy carried out a similar drill, Blue Motherland, in March 2019.