Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates unchanged this morning, having continued to diverge in yesterday's session.
- TurkGBs outperformed, bear flattening -8-10bp in the 5-10Y segment of the curve with the sell side seeing tentative carry potential in Turkey's high yield "but only for the brave."
- USD bonds, by contrast, sold off +6.6-12.2bp across the breadth yesterday with weakness concentrated in the 5 & 10Y tenors.
- W/w the TurkGB curve stands -22-27bp bull flatter in the 3m-2y portion, while the USD curve stands +17-27bp higher with selling pressure concentrated in 4-7Y tenors.
- Turkey's 5Y CDS trades +15.513bp higher on week, hovering below 380 resistance ahead of the CBRT.