Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates and the BIST100 remain unchanged due to Eid celebrations, which continue today.
- USD were open, but remained little changed in yesterday's session.
- W/w both curves end higher across the breadth, with local bonds underperforming in short-duration: 3m -1Y tenors +26-36bp higher on week.
- Turkey's 5Y CDS found support at 380 once again, rising back towards 384 in yesterday's session for a broadly choppy week.