Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- We have TWO key events for this week and they both come on Thursday.
- The ECB decision/presser and the US CPI, with a miss on the latter likely to put some cold water on tapering talk tensions for the Fed.
- German curve leans flatter since the cash open, with Bund just off the post US NFP Friday's high at 172.05 (172.03 high today), and initial resistance is seen at 172.08 50.0% retracement of the Mar 25 - May 19 sell-off
- Nothing of real note on the calendar in terms of tier 1 data to start the week. And no speakers are scheduled