Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Asian stocks closed mixed, with Japan's NIKKEI down 276.97 pts or -0.97% at 28242.21 and the TOPIX down 11.12 pts or -0.6% at 1845.49. China's SHANGHAI closed up 29.846 pts or +0.84% at 3596.224 and the HANG SENG ended 288.91 pts higher or +1.01% at 28862.77
- European stocks are off very slightly, with the German Dax down 1.45 pts or -0.01% at 13716.97, FTSE 100 down 7.78 pts or -0.12% at 6735.71, CAC 40 down 11.01 pts or -0.2% at 5611.69 and Euro Stoxx 50 down 10.57 pts or -0.29% at 3579.31.
- U.S. cash markets are closed for the MLK Day holiday, but futures are weaker: Dow Jones mini down 56 pts or -0.18% at 30664, S&P 500 mini down 6.5 pts or -0.17% at 3755.75, NASDAQ mini down 17 pts or -0.13% at 12785.25.
- Continued U.S. earnings season eyed Tuesday, with BofA, Goldman Sachs and Netflix among key names reporting.