Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US SWAPS: U.S. swap rates have edged lower in line with broader risk sentiment,
with the curve sitting flatter, although Tsys have outperformed swaps, leading
to modest spread widening.
- Latest spd levels:
* 2Y unch./18.13
* 5Y +0.07/12.27
* 10Y +0.28/5.70
* 30Y +0.55/-9.08
- Trades of note included:
- At 00:04GMT there appeared to be a USD170mln+ payer of USD 7Y at 3.2362%
- At 00:28GMT there appeared to be a USD100mln payer of USD 2Y at 3.151%
- At 02:38GMT there appeared to be a USD50mln payer of USD 2Y at 3.14875%
- At 02:39GMT there appeared to be a USD100mln payer of USD 2Y at 3.14875%
- At 02:46GMT there appeared to be a USD50mln payer of USD 2Y at 3.14875%