Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: U.S. Tsys have continued to edge lower, with the latest leg aided by a
notable uptick in mainland China stocks & comments out of the White House made
late Wednesday, which noted that China & U.S. have had talks re: trade, with the
U.S. open to further talks if China addresses its longstanding concerns.
- Shorter dated Tsys had experienced around 0.5bp worth of underperformance
relative to 30-Year paper, with eyes on today's 30-Year Bond auction early on,
but the long end has now caught up. As a reminder Wednesday's 10-Year Note
auction fared better than Tuesday's 3-Year auction, stopping through, while the
cover ratio and dealer takedown were steady.
- Fed's Williams offered little fresh on MonPol in a late address on Wednesday,
with his non-voting compatriots, Kashkari & Harker, due to speak on Thursday.
- Elsewhere, U.S. CPI will garner the attention.
- T-Notes last at 120.03+, U.S. 10-Year Tsy yields last at 2.858%.