Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 180-11 50.0% retracement of the Aug 6 - 13 move lower
- RES 3: 180-02 High Aug 24 and key resistance
- RES 2: 179-03 High Aug 27
- RES 1: 177-16 Low Aug 13
- PRICE: 176-04 @ 11:56 BST, Aug 28
- SUP 1: 175-05 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 174-29 Low Jun 16
- SUP 3: 174-07 Low Jun 10
- SUP 4: 173-27 76.4% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
30yr futures outlook remains bearish. The contract stalled Monday at 180-02 and bearish pressure has dominated since, although some support has been established today. This week's sell-off and breach of former support at 177-16, Aug 13 low signals scope for weakness towards 173.27, 76.4% of the rally between Jun - Aug. Initial firm resistance is seen at 177-16 following the break lower.