Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.340 2.500 proj of Aug 26 - 27 bounce from Aug 31 low
- RES 3: 112.382 2.236 proj of Aug 26 - 27 bounce from Aug 31 low
- RES 2: 112.324 2.236 proj of Aug 26 - 27 bounce from Aug 31 low
- RES 1: 112.315 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 112.290 @ 05:34 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 112.265 Low Sep 3
- SUP 2: 112.235 Low Sep 2
- SUP 3: 111.190 Low Sep 1
- SUP 4: 112.185 Low Aug 26, 27 and 28 and major support
Schatz futures have established a bullish tone once again following this week's strong rally. Gains this week have resulted in a move through the resistance area of 112.280, confirming a reversal off the Aug lows of 112.185, low Aug 26, 27 and 28. The break higher also confirms a double bottom reversal. Potential is seen for an extension higher with the focus on 112.324 next, a Fibonacci projection. Initial support lies at yesterday's low of 112.265.