Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 125-396 76.4% retracement of the Aug 5 - 14 sell-off
- RES 3: 125-306 High Aug 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 125-286 High Aug 27
- RES 1: 125-26 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 125-234 @ 11:26 BST, Aug 289
- SUP 1: 125-18 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 125-166 Low Jul 2
- SUP 3: 125-13 50.0% retracement of the Jun 5 - Aug 4 rally
- SUP 4: 125.096 Low Jun 16
5yr futures traded lower earlier today extending this week's slide and the recent rejection off 125-306, Aug 21 high. The contract has however found support off the day low and is correcting. A bearish theme is still seen likely to prevail though. Today's break of 125-186, Aug 14 low confirms a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August. A return lower would open 125-166, Jul 2 low. 125-286 is the first resistance.