Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $78.03 - High Oct 29, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $77.84 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: $76.72 - High Jul 14
- RES 1: $75.39 - 76.4% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg
- PRICE: $74.89 @ 06:59 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: $71.97 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: $67.44/43 - Low Jul 20 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 3: $66.11 - Low May 24
- SUP 4: $64.22 - Low May 21
Brent futures are firmer. Price has cleared $73.87, the 61.8% retracement of the Jul 6 - 20 downleg. The breach of this level strengthens the short-term bullish case and puts on hold the recent bearish theme. The move higher also signals scope for a climb towards key resistance at $77.84, the Jul 6 high. A reversal lower is required to refocus attention on $67.44, Jul 20 low and key support.