Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4265.00 High Jan 15, 2008
- RES 3: 4200.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4175.00 Nov 26, 2008 low (cont)
- RES 1: 4153.00 High Jun 17 and bull trigger
- PRICE: 4112.50 @ 05:57 BST Jun 22
- SUP 1: 4015.00 Low Jun 21
- SUP 2: 3992.60 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3999.00 Channel base from the Feb 26 low (cont)
- SUP 4: 3871.00 Low May 13
EUROSTOXX 50 futures found support yesterday at the 4015.00 session low. Attention is on Friday's sell-off that in patterns terms is a bearish engulfing candle. This signals a potential top. Trend conditions are overbought and a corrective pullback would allow this set-up to unwind. A resumption of weakness would expose the 50-day EMA at 3992.60. Key resistance and the bull trigger is 4153.00, Jun 17 high. A break resumes the uptrend.