Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 156.73 1.236 proj of May 19 - Jun 14 - Jun 25 price swing
- RES 3: 155.44 1.00 proj of May 19 - Jun 14 - Jun 25 price swing
- RES 2: 155.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 154.42 High Jul 26
- PRICE: 154.06 @ Close Jul 26
- SUP 1: 152.77/65 20-day EMA / Low Jul 14
- SUP 2: Bull channel base drawn off the May 19 low
- SUP 3: 151.93/54 Low Jul 8 / Low Jul 6
- SUP 4: 151.19 High Jul 1
BTPs remain bullish and traded higher once again Monday. A positive outlook follows the recent resumption of the uptrend - gains on Jul 6 and 7 resulted in a breach of a former key resistance at 152.47, Jun 14 high. The break confirms a resumption of the uptrend that started May 19. Last week's fresh high prints reinforce a bullish theme. Attention is on the 155.00 handle next. Initial support is at 152.77, the 20-day EMA.