Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.728 - 50-dma (cont)
- RES 1: 99.694 - High Jun 11
- PRICE: 99.490 @ 15:55 BST Jun 22
- SUP 1: 99.460 - Low Jun 21
- SUP 3: 99.458 - 50% 2020 Rally
- SUP 3: 98.641 - 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
Aussie 3y futures ebbed to new contract lows this week, with the more hawkish-than-expected Fed decision working against the global government bond market. This switches the outlook to neutral, with prices needing to top the high watermark for the U1 contract at 99.694 to return to a bullish theme. Above there, the 50-dma on the continuation contract at 99.728 becomes the next target. Next support undercuts at the 50% retracement of the 2020 rally at 99.458.