Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 133-00 Round number resistance
- RES 3: 132-28+ 1.00 proj of Apr 29 - May 7 - May 13 price swing
- RES 2: 132-20+ High May 7 and key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 132-07+ High Jun 4
- PRICE: 132-04 @ 16:41 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: 131-18 Low Jun 3 and 4
- SUP 2: 131-01/130-31+ Low May 19 / Low May 13
- SUP 3: 130-23+/17+ Low Apr 29 and key support / Low Apr 13
- SUP 4: 129-31 Low Apr 6
US 10y futures have probed but still not cracked near-term resistance at 132-05+. This keeps the technical condition unchanged and attention is on support at 130-31+, May 13 low and a key S/T chart point. A break would expose 130-23+, Apr 29 low. The broader trend is down and sub 130-23+ levels would signal a resumption of the primary downtrend, opening 129-25, Mar 30 low. Key resistance to watch is 132-20+, May 7 high.