Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 130.72 2.236 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 3: 130.62 High Feb 22 (cont)
- RES 2: 130.30 2.00 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 1: 130.29 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 129.95 @ Close Jul 19
- SUP 1: 129.19 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 128.54/39 Low Jul 14 / High Jun 11 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 128.03 Jul 6
- SUP 4: 127.25 Low Jun 10
Gilt futures started the week on a firm note and rallied yesterday. The move higher resulted in a probe of key short-term resistance at 129.92, the Jul 8 high. A clear breach of this level would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started mid-May and maintain a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. MA studies also support a bullish outlook. The focus is on 130.62, the Feb 22 high (cont). Firm support is at 128.54, Jul 14 low.