Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 177.19 1.618 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 3: 176.79 1.50 proj of the May 19 - Jun 11 - Jun 22 price swing
- RES 2: 176.64 High Feb 11 (cont)
- RES 1: 176.42 High Jul 26
- PRICE: 175.89 @ 05:07 BST Jul 27
- SUP 1: 175.24 Low Jul 22
- SUP 2: 174.77/45 High Jul 8 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 3: 173.70 Low Jul 13 and 14
- SUP 4: 173.46 50-day EMA
Bund futures traded higher yesterday to register a fresh trend high print of 176.42 before pulling back. The move to new highs reinforces current bullish conditions and maintains the positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. An extension would signal scope for a climb towards 176.64 next, the Feb 11 high (cont). On the downside, initial support is seen at 175.24, Jul 22 low.