Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD extending losses with the Bloomberg dollar index now down 0.7% and both G10 and EM currencies beneficiaries. Major equity indices continue to climb very supportive of LatAm FX across the board:
- USDMXN down 1.22% at 19.8723
- USDBRL down 1.31% at 5.2087
- USDCLP down 0.81% at 693.72
- USDCOP down 1.05% at 3781.02
- USDPEN down 0.58% at 3.7955
- Bloomberg Dollar Index down 0.69% at 1119.35
- USDCNH down 0.68% at 6.4205
- JPMorgan EM Ccy Index up 0.87% at 57.949
- S&P E-Mini Future up 35.25 points (0.84%) at 4229.5