Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund edges back towards the upper end of the range, after seeing an opening gap lower overnight, following SA Scientists saying that the Omicron variants appears to only cause mild symptoms.
- Initial resistance for Bund will be the upside gap initially at 172.45.
- Support is seen towards 171.70 area.
- This week is an US NFP week, so we may start to see some European rolling position into March (Expiry is on the 8th Dec)/.
- Focus today will be on the German Regional and National CPI, otherwise very little in terms of market moving data.
- SPEAKERS: Today include, ECB Villeroy, de Cos, Guibdos, Centno, Schnabel, Lagard, Fed Powell, Williams, Bowman