Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade marginally in the green this morning, having sold off yesterday as threats of US debt sanctions sparked some risk aversion in both OFZs and their USD counterparts.
- The OFZ curve shifted +4-7bp higher across the breadth with a bear steepening bias – 7-15Y tenors ended +7bp higher.
- W/w the OFZ curve remains bear flatter with 3m-10Y tenors +12.17bp higher on week.
- Russia's 5Y CDS also stands +7.785bp higher on w/w, but showed little response to the US threats of debt sanctions – ending marginally higher in yesterday's session.