Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: US Treasuries prices open Fri -- the month-end, quarter-end and
Jpn half-year-end -- NY mildly lower, flatter after overnight range and
improvement since mkt bottomed about 2:38am ET. Data Fri: 8:30am ET Aug.
personal income/PCE, 9:45am ET MNI Chicago report, 10am ET Univ of Mich consumer
- TOKYO: Tsys relatively quiet into Jpn half-year end; traders eyed potential
brisk bid for Tsys in Oct. in new half-year. Light 2-way pre-weekend position
squaring, flattener/steepener unwinds. Real$ buying in 30Ys, while Asian central
bank buying occurred in 3Y, 5Y Tsys. China and S. Korea have some holidays next
- LONDON: Tsys drew some asset mgr and other foreign central bank buying, while
US bank buying occurred in 10Ys. Tsys moved off lows amid German Bund rally;
Dec-17 Bund contract opened +4 ticks at 160.94 2am ET, now it 161.18. US Tsy
block buy of 4,547 TYZ7 at 125-15 am ET as of 4:14 am ET. LIBOR rates set lower.
- OVERNIGHT REPO: 2Y, 3Y, 5Y, 7Y, 10Ys Tsys; 2Y, 3Y at negative rates.
- US$ HIGH-GRADE CORPS/SOVS: Nothing set Friday; pipeline grows next wk.