Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: - US Tsy yields have ticked higher this morning with the 10-year
trading at 3.083% up from 3.065%.
- Japan observes a national holiday today.
- German bunds have sold off this morning, with underperformance at the longer
end causing the curve to steepen. The 10-year Bund trades at 0.476% up from
0.450% while the 2s10s spread has widened to 100.2bps from 98.0bps. IFO survey
data for Sep came in marginally higher than expected.
- French OAT yields have pushed higher, with the 2-year trading at -0.367% from
a low of -0.380% and the 10-year trades at 0.796% up from 0.773%.
- The UK Gilt curve has steepened since the open with the 2s10s spread trading
up to 75.2bps from 73.6bps.
- Short sterling futures are down 1.0-2.0 ticks. Option flow has been much
lighter this morning compared to the tail end of last week.
- Euro$ futures are 0.5-2.0 ticks lower. The Euribor futures strip is 0.5-1.0