Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Most USD/Asia crosses held fairly narrow ranges, with markets in China, Taiwan and South Korea closed in observance of local public holidays.
- CNH: Spot USD/CNH edged lower as the greenback struggled for any topside momentum. China's markets are set to reopen tomorrow.
- IDR: The rupiah treaded water ahead of the announcement of Bank Indonesia's monetary policy decision.
- MYR: USD/MYR eased from a multi-week high, with broader greenback dynamics undermining the pair.
- PHP: The peso also firmed on the back of USD weakness, amid limited local headline flow.
- THB: The baht was the worst performer in the Asia EM basket after FinMin Arkhom announced on Monday that Thailand will be raising its official debt cap to 70% from 60% of GDP.