Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
DOLLAR-CANADA: USD/CAD is almost unchanged on the day, last C$1.3240.
- CAD continues to be limited by heavy oil prices, which registered a
spectacular slump yesterday & have moved a touch lower today with WTI falling to
~$55/barrel for the first time since February in the process.
- The USD started softly overnight, following a weak Tuesday session, but
recovered from worst levels.
- Bulls focus on yesterday's highs of C$1.3264 before targeting the Jul 19/20
high at C$1.3290. Conversely, bears need a move below the Sep 9 high at C$1.3226
to open up yesterday's lows of C$1.3215.
- Canadian calendar is very light this week and includes m'fing sales due