September 18, 2023 09:39 GMT
USD leans in the red.
- The Dollar has pared some of its overnight losses, but still leans mostly in the across most g10s.
- NZD is the best performer, albeit by just 0.19%.
- This morning saw some notable moves in the NOK, but local desks have reported very little in terms of driver despite Oil being higher as the NOK fell.
- Oil has since pulled back, and the currency is still under broader pressure, making new lows against the EUR, USD, SEK.
- USDNOK has now cleared the 10.8299/10.8418 area, the July high and 28th June high.
- Not much in term of resistance at current level, with the next target now at 10.9133, the 23rd June spike.
- EURNOK sees 11.6301, August high and highest since the start of June.
- Most G10s pair/crosses trade in tight ranges ahead of a busy week.
- Looking ahead, there's no data nor risk events to start the week, with the main focus on UK CPI the Fed and PMIs on Friday, as well as plenty of other Central Banks decisions.