Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/RUB trades -0.08% lower this morning, tempering early upside in the BBDXY with a focus on gains in the oil market.
- Brent now trades +1.04% higher, with spot rates above the $80 handle as the bull run continues. Focus will be on API inventories this afternoon for more signs of supply shortages following storms in the Gulf.
- Analysts also say that skyrocketing gas prices could bolster demand for oil into the winter period.
- On the domestic front, the Accounts chamber warned of both a bubble brewing in the mortgage market and called on the CBR to improve its forecasting for both inflation and GDP.
- With limited data on the agenda for today, the cross will continue to be driven by oil market developments and global risk sentiment – while US debt sanctions risks simmer in the background.
- Intraday Sup1: 72.3891, Sup2: 72.2462, Res1: 72.6637, Res2: 72.7441