Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: USDJPY has edged higher in early dealing to sit just shy of 107.00 as
equity indices have ticked up. Focus in Japan this week will be on the Shunto
- NZDUSD has been the outperformer in the major space with NZDUSD last at 0.7310
with demand said to be coming from leveraged and offshore macro funds. Risk
events for NZD traders this week include a speech from RBNZ Gov Spencer on
Tuesday & Q4 GDP on Thursday.
- AUD is benefitting from the news that Australia will be exempt from US
tariffs, although it still lags the NZD. Confidence surveys dominate the AUD
economic docket this week, while more focus is set to fall on comments from RBA
board members Debelle, Kent & Bullock.
- EUR & GBP have edged higher vs. USD.
- CAD & CHF are largely unchanged vs. USD.