Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KOREA: USDKRW is managing to remain below resistance at 1110 after breaking
below yesterday's low, with the Aug 29 low of 1106.9 the next downside target
level. Below here would potentially trigger a topping pattern, targeting 1100
- Won strength comes despite a 0.5% drop in the Kospi and a drop in interest
- For the second consecutive day rates have given back early gains to trade
lower. The 2-year KRW swap is down 0.2bps after being up 1.5bps early today,
while the 10-year has shed 0.7bps to trade at 2.1350%, 9bps below last Friday's
- The US-Korea yield spread continues to suggest that USDKRW should be trading
roughly 10% higher, but the trend remains bearish for now.