Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDPEN gained over 1% yesterday. The depreciation of the Sol extended following an increase in support for Pedro Castillo in most recent polls. USDPEN continues to make all time highs, closing at 3.8390, despite the soaring copper prices.
- Recent activity and expectations of regime change has prompted sell-side analysts to downgrade forecasts for local asset prices.
- Notably, GS shifted up their USD/PEN forecasts to 3.75, 3.70 and 3.60 in 3, 6 and 12 months (from 3.55, 3.50 and 3.50 previously).