Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: UST yields are pushing higher again today with no obvious
catalysts. Yesterday's reports of a sell programme in TYZ9 being behind the move
- The data calendar is light again today with mainly tier 2 data this afternoon.
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn are
gearing up for this evening's leadership debate, which will be hosted by ITV at
2000GMT. With the Tories leading in the polls, the debate is Johnson's to lose.
- Gilts are slightly bid. Current yield levels: 2-year 0.567%, 5-year 0.533%,
10-year 0.744%, 30-year 1.271%
- German bunds trade a touch softer with the curve close to flat.
- There is some selling pressure at the longer end of the SPGB curve. The
30-year benchmark yield is up 2bp.