November 11, 2022 15:19 GMT
W/C 14 November, 2022
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, France, Spain, the ESM and Portugal are due to sell bills next week. We look for E15.1bln in first round operations, down from this week's E32.3bln.
- Germany will kick off bill issuance for the week on Monday morning with E2bln of the 2-month Jan 18, 2023 bubill and E3bln of the 6-month May 17, 2023 bubill on offer.
- On Monday afternoon, France will look to sell up to E6.1bln of 13/20/50-week BTFs: E2.7-3.1bln of the new 13-week Feb 15, 2023 BTF, E1.1-1.5bln of the 20-week Apr 5, 2023 BTFE1.1-1.5bln of the 50-week Nov 1, 2023 BTF
- On Tuesday, Spain will look to sell 3/9-month letras with amounts to be confirmed on Monday. On offer will be 3-month Feb 10, 2023 letras and 9-month Aug 11, 2023 letras.
- Also Tuesday, the ESM will look to sell E1.1bln of new 6-month May 18, 2023 bills.
- Portugal will conclude issuance for the week on Wednesday with E0.75-1.00bln of 6/12-month BTs on offer: the new 6-month May 19, 2023 BT and the new 12-month Nov 17, 2023 BT.