November 14, 2022 06:41 GMT
W/C 14 November, 2022
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, France, Spain, the ESM and Portugal are due to sell bills this week. We look for E14.1bln in first round operations, down from last week's E32.3bln.
- Germany will kick off bill issuance for the week this morning with E2bln of the 2-month Jan 18, 2023 bubill and E3bln of the 6-month May 17, 2023 bubill on offer.
- This afternoon, France will look to sell up to E6.1bln of 13/20/50-week BTFs: E2.7-3.1bln of the new 13-week Feb 15, 2023 BTF, E1.1-1.5bln of the 20-week Apr 5, 2023 BTFE1.1-1.5bln of the 50-week Nov 1, 2023 BTF
- Tomorrow, Spain will look to sell 3/9-month letras with amounts to be confirmed this afternoon. On offer will be 3-month Feb 10, 2023 letras and 9-month Aug 11, 2023 letras.
- Also tomorrow, the ESM will look to sell E1.1bln of new 6-month May 18, 2023 bills.
- Portugal has cancelled its planned 6/12-month BT auction that had been scheduled for Wednesday.