- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: Flash PMIs In Market's Eyesight
W/C 7 November, 2022 - Upcoming (2/2)
- On Tuesday, Spain will look to sell letras. On offer will be the 6-month May 12, 2023 letras and the new 12-month Nov 10, 2023 letras. Auction sizes will be announced on Monday.
- Belgium will then look to sell E2.8-3.2bln of TCs on Tuesday: an indicative E1.0bln of the 4-month Mar 9, 2023 TC and an indicative E2.0bln of the new 12-month Nov 9, 2023 TC.
- Finland will conclude Tuesday's issuance with E1.25bln of the 6-month May 12, 2023 RFTB and E750mln of the 9-month Aug 14, 2023 RFTB on offer.
- On Wednesday, the EU will look to sell E1.0bln of the 3-month Feb 3, 2023 EU-bill and E1.5bln of the new 6-month May 5, 2023 EU-bill.
- Italy will conclude issuance for the week on Thursday, with the new 12-month Nov 14, 2023 BOT on offer. Auction sizes will be announced on Monday.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.