Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Weaker across the curve by the bell, holding rather narrow
range near session lows after flurry midmorning data, Fed speak with some
speculation they may let economy run hot before tightening again. Tsy yld curves
mostly flat, update:
* 2s10s +0.814, 17.774 (15.764L/18.156H);
* 2s30s -1.840, 51.758 (50.772L/54.071H);
* 5s30s -3.817, 51.927 (51.458L/56.373H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds down 23/32 at 160-13 (160-06L/161-18H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures down 22/32 at 146-00 (145-27L/146-31H)
* Mar 10-yr futures down 16.5/32 at 121-30.5 (121-28L/122-17H)
* Mar 5-yr futures down 10.5/32 at 114-17 (114-15.25L/114-28.75H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down 3.25/32 at 106-02 (106-01L/106-05.5H)