Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
CHINA YUAN: With USDCNH trading in a stable fashion today despite some
broad-based dollar strength, yuan crosses are coming under downside pressure.
- EURCNH is off its daily lows but still shows signs of struggling to capitalize
on the recent breakout above 8.0.
- GBPCNH is also back below 9.0 as yesterday's recovery was unable to cling to
this level. Last week's unsuccessful close above here, marking the fifth such
time this year, suggests downside risks are rising.
- While UK and German yields have been heading higher, so too have inflation
expectations, which has kept real yields under downward pressure reducing
fundamental support for continued gains in these cross markets.