Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
OIL: WTI & Brent have shed a few cents each overnight, after both metrics edged
higher on Monday (Brent only added a few cents), defying headline flow in the
- Iranian leader Rouhani noted that the U.S. had failed to zero the state's
crude exports on Monday, which weighed on the space. IEA chief Birol also noted
that U.S. exemptions re: Iranian crude were larger than exp.
- There were also indications of higher Saudi crude production in October.
- Elsewhere, exp. look for a build in U.S. shale production in December.
- Focus now turns to the weekly API crude inventory data, with analysts looking
for a median headline crude build of ~2.5mn bbls in this week's DoE inventory
release, due Wednesday.