Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1500.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $1496.94 - 0.618 proj of Mar 31 - May 12 - May 26 price swing
- RES 2: $1480.00 - High Jun 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1352.88/1430.50 - 20-day EMA / High Jun 14
- PRICE: $1296.50 @ 1296:75 BST Jun 25
- SUP 1: $1240.50 - Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: $1200.00 - Psychological round number
- SUP 3: $1185.50 - Low Mar 30
- SUP 4: $1151.75 - Low Feb 11
Soybean futures outlook remains bearish following the recent sharp move lower. Recent gains are considered corrective. The move lower between Jun 11 - 17 resulted in a break of support at $1325.75, May 26 low. Furthermore, price also breached both the 20- and 50-day EMAs. This signals scope for a deeper pullback with attention on $1200.00 next and $1185.50, Mar 30 low. Initial resistance is seen at $1352.88, the 20-day EMA.