Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: YM -1.0, XM -3.0 at writing, with the latter looking through its
overnight lows after the space took its lead from Tsys on SYCOM.
- Several rounds of A$ corporate issuance outlined in recent days have been
launched this morning, with 2040 I/L supply from the AOFM also due.
- Flash CBA services and composite PMI data showed a shallow bounce from last
May's release, returning to modest levels of expansion, while the manufacturing
reading reveal a marginal rate of contraction.
- Little to wet the whistle elsewhere, with an eye on the broader, light risk-on
flows, seemingly triggered by e-minis.
- Bills sit unchanged to -2 through the reds.