Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: YouGov announces that it will release its MRP (multi-level regression and
post-stratification) poll at 2200GMT (1700ET, 2300CET) on Wednesday 27 November.
- All eyes on this release as it is likely to prove a market-moving event.
- The YouGov MRP poll in 2017 predicted a hung parliament at a time when most
other opinion polls were projecting significant Conservative majorities, giving
the poll significant credence among political observers.
- The poll will offer a seat-by-seat analysis of the election, projecting the
exact margin of the outcome, whether a Conservative majority of another hung
- The Datapraxis MRP released on Saturday (using YouGov data but different
modelling) gave the projection of a 48-seat majority for the Conservatives.