Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 136.53 61.8% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 decline
- RES 3: 136.43 Aug 24 high
- RES 2: 136.20 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 136.02 High Sep 2
- PRICE: 135.90 @ Close Sep 2
- SUP 1: 135.32 Low Sep 2
- SUP 2: 134.32 Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 134.11 1.000 proj of the Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
- SUP 4: 134.00 Round number support
A sharp rally in Gilts this week has seen an equally sharp downtrend reverse direction. Yesterday saw price trade through trendline resistance at 135.86, drawn off the Aug 4 high confirming for now, a shift in market sentiment. Follow through would pave the way for gains to 136.20, the 50-day EMA and 136.43, Aug 24 high. Yesterday's low of 135.32 marks the initial support. Key support has been defined at 134.32, Aug 28 low.