Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 126-08+ High Aug 10
- RES 3: 126-072 61.8% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 sell-off
- RES 2: 126-036 50.0% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 sell-off
- RES 1: 126-026 High Aug 21, high Sep 2 and key resistance
- PRICE: 126-016 @ 11:18 BST, Sep 3
- SUP 1: 125-29+ Low Aug 31
- SUP 2: 125-216 Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 125-212 0.618 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
- SUP 4: 125-182 0.764 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Aug 21 high
5yr futures traded continue to trade higher and the contract has tested key resistance at 126-026, Aug 21 high. A break of this hurdle is required to reinforce a bullish theme and also confirm a bullish candle pattern from Aug 28, a bullish engulfing. Objectives above 126-026 lie at 126-036 and 126-072, both Fibonacci retracement levels. Key support is at 125-216, Aug 28 low. Initial support is at 125-29+, Aug 31 low.