Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.847 - 23.6% Sep 22 - 23 Projection
- RES 2: 99.835 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 99.820 - Alltime High Sep 23
- PRICE: 99.775 @ 16:40 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 99.675 - Low Sep 7 and key support
- SUP 2: 99.665 - Low Sep 2
- SUP 3: 99.660 - Low Aug 28 and 31 and low Sep 1
A dovish RBA outlook from some influential sell-side analysts helped Aussie bond prices surge at the beginning of last week. This resulted in an impulsive rally up to 99.820 before prices faded. While there were few fresh technical signals behind the move, persistent RBA accommodation should keep prices supported going forward. Having edged higher into the close of the week, first resistance rests at First levels to the upside rest at vol band resistance of 99.835.